Medicare offers numerous plan options, which can be confusing when you're trying to select the one that best fits your needs. Making an uninformed decision about your plan may result in inadequate coverage for your specific healthcare requirements.

We provide the convenience of scheduling a meeting in your own home at a time that suits you, and we encourage the presence of family members or friends. Our aim is to ensure you choose the right plan that covers all the Medicare benefits you're eligible for.

The federal government provides Original Medicare for individuals aged 65 and older or those under 65 with specific disabilities. Original Medicare comprises two parts, Part A and Part B. It covers hospital services and outpatient care but does not include vision and dental care, acupuncture, most prescription drugs, long-term care like nursing homes, and services or supplies that aren't deemed medically necessary.

Part A - Hospital Care

It includes coverage for hospital expenses and the majority of services you receive while hospitalized as an inpatient. While some individuals are automatically enrolled in Part A, others will need to go through a sign-up process.

Part B - Medical Care

Medicare Part B covers specific healthcare expenses that are not included in Part A, including doctor visits, outpatient hospital care, physical and speech therapy, laboratory tests, blood transfusions, medical equipment and supplies, and ambulance services. It's important to note that Original Medicare typically covers around 80% of the costs for services under Part B, leaving you responsible for the remaining 20%.

We do not offer every plan available in your area.  Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area.  Please contact or 1-800-MEDICARE (24 hours a day/7 days a week, TTY 1-877-486-2048) to get information on all of your options.